• 1 papaya, cut in half, seeds removed
• Serve with yoghurt, cherries, blackberries and granola clusters
• Oil spray for cooking
1. Slice papaya in half and with a spoon scoop out seeds. Scoop out some flesh and cut into cubes and set aside.
2. Spray flesh with oil, to prevent sticking.
3. Place flesh side down on a medium to high grill pan or BBQ and cook for 2 mins or until your liking. Turn over and cook for a further 2 – 4 mins.
4. Serve with your favourite yoghurt and toppings: blackberries, granola clusters and the extra pieces of papaya.